Concerning the written works in biology and chemistry for pupils of additional schools
The company and control of most kinds of written tasks are completed on the foundation of consistent demands for students to talk and compose.
Kinds of written works of pupils
The primary kinds of home and classroom written work of pupils are academic documents, such as:
– plans and lecture notes for the instructor;
– tasks and workouts in chemistry;
– chemistry and biology abstracts;
– plans of articles along with other materials from textbooks;
– responses to concerns on biology and chemistry;
– reports regarding the utilization of laboratory and work that is practical biology;
– reports from the performance of laboratory experiments and practical work in chemistry;
– reports on specific or team projects based on excursions in biology and chemistry;
– reports on summer time tasks in biology (6th grade) (the biology lesson that is first within the 7th grade);
– do-it-yourself works that are creative that are college essay help online offered during the discernment associated with instructorto specific pupils;
– compilation of analytical and tables that are generalizing schemes, groups, etc. (without copying tables that are ready-made schemes of textbooks).
Purpose and number of pupil notebooks in biology and chemistry
To execute various types of academic work, pupils should have the next range notebooks:
Biology – 2 notebooks:
– 1 notebook – a workbook where written tasks are carried out into the class room, including laboratory work. Functions are assessed;
– 2 notebooks – for practical work and knowledge control, where reports are drawn through to the performance of practical work, tasks for the control over pupils’ knowledge are done (test tasks, evidence tests). Functions are examined;
Requirements when it comes to utilization of laboratory and practical work, excursions and summer time tasks in biology are managed because of the biology curriculum for many kinds of additional schools according to standard needs.
On biology – for the performance of tests, unique notebooks aren’t needed. Read More